Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: As a developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing customize requirements that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable, in large part and Salesforce platforms.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Key Skills Required:
- Implementation hands on, end-to-end Experience in one or more of these Industries – CMT, Insurance, Health, Energy.
- Support the development of Technical Design documentation and delivery.
- Must have Vlocity Data Model knowledge.
- Hands-on experience with Vlocity Data Raptor, Vlocity Cards, Vlocity OmniScript, Vlocity Integration Procedures, Vlocity CPQ, and either Vlocity EPC or Ratings Engine.
- Typical Force.com implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce), integrations with back-office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Force.com project is a must.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Implement Force.com and Salesforce1 solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform peer code reviews.
- Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore.
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport – delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery, assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.