Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: My client is growing at an increasing rate and require skills in the Vlocity area with various opportunities available. They are a world-leading professional services company, transforming business, operating and IT models for the digital era.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Key Skills Required:
- Experience of technical skills on the Salesforce platform.
- Telecom or Utility or Insurance domain with at least 2 years working with CRM systems, ideally Salesforce.
- Hands on experience with Vlocity DataRaptor, Vlocity Cards, Vlocity OmniScript, VlocityDX, Vlocity Integration Procedures, Vlocity CPQ, and either Vlocity EPC or Ratings Engine.
- Experience of working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Solution components that are within the Salesforce product suite and outside of it, including, Security, Integration and Migration.
- Interact with customer Business stakeholders, prepare and deliver detailed use cases and requirement documents during the define and sprint planning stages.
- Requirement Documentation and Sign off.
- Participate in Requirement analysis and business scenarios creation.
- Responsible to identify and document intersystem dependencies, integration and data needs.