$AUD110,000 - $AUD115,000
Description: An opportunity as a senior Salesforce administrator to drive the growth of the Salesforce platform to accommodate a growing organisation in the financial industry. You will be working on a large migration project from Salesforce Classic to Lightning, assisting with change management, workshops and assisting users. You will also work to configure the platform, based on stakeholder requirements.
Minimum Years’ Experience:
2 years as Salesforce administrator
Key Skills Required:
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce and Lightning UI, ideally with migrations.
- Proven experience as a Salesforce administrator.
- ADM201 certified is preferable.
- 2 years Salesforce experience as a minimum.
- Background in the financial sector is preferred.
Areas of Responsibility:
- You will work with stakeholders at all levels to feedback on user experiences, suggest changes and improvements and configure the platform.
- You will take a lead role in the migration from Classic to Lightning, ensuring a smooth transition process.
- Work with stakeholders to drive strategy forward, while also working in a hands-on capacity to make configurations and customisation to Salesforce.
- An opportunity to drive transformation in one of the most prestigious organisations in the financial sector.