€88 - €110 per hour
Description: As the Salesforce project manager, you will oversee multiple Salesforce-based projects for our team, providing day-to-day leadership to analyse their requirements, develop designs, and implement cloud-based solutions based on Salesforce and force.com platforms. In this position, you will be working collaboratively with a highly motivated Salesforce team.
Key Skills Required:
- Salesforce project management background.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to quickly assimilate, a willingness to learn new technologies, a proactive entrepreneurial spirit, and reliability.
- Strong team player with exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel to meet with client on-site and for internal meetings.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Be enthusiastic, professional, and confident while maintaining a strong focus for the team.
- Manage the overall client relationship, have full command of the client business model, and demonstrate respect and responsiveness to client needs.
- Act as primary day-to-day point of contact for the client and the operational aspects of the project.
- Focused on building strong customer relationships.
- Monitor and manage project financial, scope, and schedule to ensure project stays on track for assigned client projects.
- Drive implementations of high-quality cloud solutions.
- Monitor project status and assess risk in process, people, and/or technology and adjust project plans to address accordingly.
- Assist in consultant team members in the delivery of client presentations during requirements, design, pilot and user acceptance testing sessions.
- Review deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client.
- Leverage a solid understanding of the Salesforce product suite in order to validate key design options and present proposal solution designs and implementations.
- Cultivate and manage highly functional teams comprised of company and client resources through all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Provide mentoring, guidance, and general care to project team members.