$AUD800 - $AUD990 per day
Description: The client is currently seeking a Salesforce marketing cloud consultant to come on board, in order to assist with the migration of their legacy system into SF Marketing Cloud. An initial 6-month contract is on offer. However, this is likely to be extended, and an opportunity to work remotely for 1-2 days per week can also be considered.
Key Skills Required:
- Present high-level overviews of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and integrations capabilities.
- The ability to scope, define and manage projects.
- Provide technical consultation on Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool set and solutions.
- Execute advanced configuration/development activities.
- Conduct end-to-end solution testing and validation.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Liaise with marketers and technical teams to ensure there is clarity when translating marketing requirements into a Salesforce capability.
- Ensure the client understands best practice when migrating to Marketing Cloud.
- Ensure successful implementation and adoption.