Engagement Type: Sales
Description: My client is looking for a Customer Success Manager who will work closely with a portfolio of the clients customers to discover their business needs and challenges, and coach them on the best ways to use the clients product to achieve their desired outcomes.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
Key Skills Required:
- You are a personable and conscientious individual with a desire and ability to offer excellent customer service, with a collaborative and strong team player approach but still a self starter with excellent organisational skills.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills at both practitioner and C Level and possess high level problem solving and analytical skills.
- You are success driven, fast paced, work well in a diverse team, enjoy dynamic and changing environment and can adjust priorities on the fly and effectively identify and develop initiatives to enhance and track customer experience.
- Experience in sales, account management, consulting and, or customer success experience with experience in increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, growth and retention, and closing sales deals at executive level.
- Preferably you have experience with Salesforce and in a VOIP Service Provider or Telco environment and Project Management.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop strong and sustainable relationships with assigned customers, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction with the client and their products.
- Work with assigned customers to develop a success plan that outlines how the client will be addressing their business critical needs both immediately and in the future and identify and manage potential issues.
- Ensure customers are coached so they become increasingly self sufficient.
- Marshal internal resources and support as needed to initiate corrective actions when a customer has an issue to ensure timely and satisfactory resolution.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how the client can better serve their customers.