Engagement Type: Upgrade.
Description: The successful candidate will be responsible for all customer facing written content, inspiring our customers to collaborate with an overall goal of growing the clients customer community into a first port of call for customer self help.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Key Skills Required:
- Strong history with Salesforce Communities product.
- Understanding of community networks with regards to design, functionality, strategy.
- Experience in multi channel content creation, Community design and strategic development.
- Ability to break down complex technical details and features into manageable, easy to understand content.
- Salesforce certifications, ADM 201, Community Cloud Consultant.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Create and manage a Salesforce Community which becomes the first place all of our customers go to get the answers to their questions.
- Work to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to align community efforts.
- Help develop blogs, guides, knowledge articles and other customer success content.
- Review and respond to community comments and posts in a quick and timely manner.
- Create and manage reports and dashboards showing community usage and engagement.