Engagement Type: Implementation.
Description: My client is a large consultancy who is looking for a SFCC Consultant with both technical and functional experience, covering the SFCC eco-system and its connection to wider SFDC business processes experience.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Key Skills Required:
- B2B Commerce, Commerce Cloud Pipelines, JS Controllers, Commerce Cloud Einstein. Experience with Storefront Reference architecture, SFRA is a plus.
- Experience in designing SFDC technical and functional architecture.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud Development experience.
- Able to gather requirements, create functional designs and support the implementation and development teams.
- Fluent English and good communication.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Take accountability and responsibility for the solution design.
- Manage program stakeholders including participation and running Design Authority forums.
- Input into project planning & estimation, work allocation and decision making, technical, design & team based.
- Document and communicate the solution design.
- Work well within a team and ability to be versatile in working hours.