Description: This role involves working for a global business based in Hoofddorp. The role involves ensuring efficient and streamlined business growth through the use of information technology, the majority of which is built on the Salesforce platform.
Minimum Years’ Experience:
Key Skills Required:
- Analyse business initiatives and identify process changes to meet business objectives
- Design, document and support systems.
- Liaise with stakeholders across the organisation as well as collaboration with the technical teams.
- Help translate business requirements into technical solutions when working with the development team.
- Contribute to an already thriving team and become an active member of the SCRUM
- 3-5 years as a consultant or business operative, preferably with an IT background.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Open-minded, sociable and can connect with individuals inside and out of the business.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Gain agreement for the current state (AS IS) of business processes with stakeholders.
- Secure agreement of desired future outcomes, requirements and capabilities for the business.
- Responsible for translating requirements into a future business model (TO BE).
- Work with technical team to translate requirements onto the Salesforce platform as an elegant technical solution.