Engagement Type: Sales
Description: The Alliance Manager builds product awareness and drives sales growth with strategic partners of Salesforce. They are revolutionising the way the world works by delivering business solutions to their growing client-base.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills.
- The ability to manage Pipeline and close deals within quarterly targets.
- Demonstrable ability to close business opportunities.
- Demonstrable ability to uncover business opportunities.
- Commercial skills and general business acumen including understanding margins and factors which affect the achievement of targets.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop sales and brand strategy in line with company’s strategic vision.
- Implement innovative sales strategies to position the company as a market leader within Salesforce and chosen markets.
- Identify USPs within our chosen markets and explore ways of alleviating potential threats from competing products.
- Identify target prospect groups with partners.
- Own the delivery of the alliance strategy.