Engagement Type: Sales
Description: To play an integral role progressing and converting new European, Middle Eastern and African business leads into new the clients customers. They are revolutionising the way the world works by delivering business solutions to their growing client-base.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
Key Skills Required:
- Experience selling in the IT Software Sector.
- A working knowledge of CRM systems.
- Prior Experience demonstrating software products.
- A superb track record of consistently hitting and exceeding targets.
- Proven experience of sales and negotiation in a commercial B2B environment across long sales cycles.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Identifying and contacting prospects in EMEA with a view to qualifying and turn appropriate prospects into clients.
- Driving and owning the preparation of presentations, proposals, demonstrations, quotations, and RFP responses and closely working with our SE and Delivery teams on Scope and Statement of work delivery for your prospective clients.
- To work as part of a driven, passionate sales team and contributing to the team as a valued contributing member.
- Attending business development calls and meetings and delivering demonstrations of our products to clients and prospects.
- Qualifying and closing business to meet and exceed sales targets.