$USD90,000, plus $USD90,000 on target commission
Description: The account executive has to map out new sales opportunities in the region assigned to them. The goal is to drive awareness and build advocacy. They must drive relationship growth with the existing clients and establish new ones.
Minimum Years’ Experience:
4 years+ of IT sales
Key Skills Required:
- Have sold technology and IT solutions for 4+ years.
- Have worked in sales type of Salesforce capacity for 1+ years.
- Can multitask and get out of your comfort zone to call and attain new customers.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Maintain control of strategy for growth and new customer acquisition.
- Generate opportunities with your team.
- Track leads, metrics and trends in your territory.
- Meet with customer influencers (partners, ISVs, salesforce.com sales and customer success groups) to identify targets.
- Ensure customer satisfaction post-deal.
- Hit your quarterly/annual sales targets.
- Realize customer goals and strategies.