Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £90,000 per Annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: This is a role within their world-wide team, requiring a balance of business development, sales origination, and client delivery.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience working on Salesforce Sales, Service, Marketing, and Community Cloud.
– Lead the growth of the Salesforce practice through sharing knowledge, developing thought leadership, and supporting the career aspirations of team members.
– Should be able to conduct requirement gathering sessions, articulating Salesforce features to business users.
– Knowledge of implementation best practices and should be able to configure and work along with rest of the team.
– Good knowledge of Waterfall and Agile implementation methodologies.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development, and deployment.
– Problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables.
– Experience leading local and distributed teams effectively to ensure the most efficient delivery for the client.
– Opportunity to shape value adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
– Opportunity to grow into a role of your desire.