Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £55,000 per Annum
Location: Manchester, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Integration
Description: I am working with a great client who are currently on the lookout for a Senior Salesforce Administrator. You will manage day to day user queries and requests whilst also supporting the project team with field management, flow management, creating reports, building dashboards, and managing data.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience with Financial Services Cloud and Communities.
– Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
– Minimum certification of ADM201/ Platform developer 1.
– Experience working in the Financial Services sector.
– Strong technical problem analysis.
4 Areas of Responsibility:
– Day to day owner/gatekeeper for user requests and queries.
– Work within a project team to identify potential solutions and evaluate their technical
– Produce documentation – how to articles and support guides.
– Work closely with Programme Leader to ensure an environment that meets business needs
whilst remaining simple and scalable.