Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £50,000 per annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Consultancy
Description: This role is for someone who is keen to develop their Salesforce skills and experience in what is a start up within a big organisation. My client has established Salesforce practices in other countries and is looking to grow in the UK.
Good understanding of the Salesforce platform with some experience of coding and a desire to become more technically proficient.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 years
5 Key Skills Required
– Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I certification & ADM201 (Admin) certification.
– Experience working in AGILE SCRUM methodology.
– Experienced with code versioning and code branching strategy using GIT, SVN etc.
– SOA and batch integration experience.
– Code version control experience (GIT,SVN, other).
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Solution design to meet business requirements (author design artefacts) & adherence to coding standards for all deliveries
– Work with technical team members representing core applications to design seamless integration between all the involved applications.
– Building custom solutions using Salesforce.com configuration and customization & coding in APEX, Visualforce, formulae and complimentary scripting tools such as ANT
– Involved from start of the project all the way through the deployment and will actively participate in requirement discussion, design, development, validation/testing and deployment of the project.