Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £75,000 per annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: My client is growing at an increasing rate and require a Salesforce Solution Architect with a balance of business development, sales origination, and client delivery.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years.
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience leading local and distributed teams effectively to ensure the most efficient delivery for the client.
– Proven relationship-building and influencing skills.
– Salesforce agile and lean design, development, deployment, and adoption experience.
– Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
– Detailed working knowledge of how Customer experience improvements can be delivered at the
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Provide specialist Salesforce advice and work closely with the client leads to optimise processes and maximise the benefits of Salesforce.
– Advise clients on the transformational aspects of Salesforce in relation to Customer operating model, sales, service and marketing process execution.
– Contribute to business development and sales initiatives including bid, proposal and contract / commercial negotiations with our Customer clients.
– Lead the growth of the Salesforce practice through sharing knowledge, developing thought leadership and supporting the career aspirations of team members.
– Advise on technical integration of the Salesforce application with other client and 3rd party applications.