Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 52 weeks
Rate: £400 per day
Location: Surrey, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: Salesforce Project Manager required to manage implementation of Sales and Service Cloud.
Minimum Years Experience: 10 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Implementation Manager.
– Strong Salesforce Background.
– Salesforce Service and Sales cloud
– Hands on experience in managing at least 2 large Salesforce end-to-end implementation.
– Prince 2, Data migration.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Ability to manage and deliver multiple priorities in a complex environment.
– Proven track record managing successful cutover activities to enable regular return to business operations.
– Implement Sales and Service applications that are currently on local UK Salesforce org to applications on the global Salesforce
– Support the global technical team to deliver the applications in line with agreed functionality
– Strong problem solver with the ability to analyse cause and affect relationships.