Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £85,000 per annum
Location: Greater London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Delivery.
Description: The Salesforce Project Manager is responsible for the oversight of salesforce related projects and controls associated with the development and implementation of our products, including client communications, scope, schedule, cost, risk, and other measures. The Salesforce Project Manager is additionally responsible for managing the Delivery team on his/her projects, coordinating resource allocation with Delivery management, along with supporting other Delivery objectives as needed.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience with Salesforce.com required.
– Significant functional experience using, implementing, migrating and upgrading systems including SAP, Oracle, or other large ERP systems a plus.
– Track record for delivering quality IT solutions to mission critical business problems while achieving improved systems performance, reduced costs and increased revenue.
– Extensive experience in program and project management, business management, strategic IT planning, requirements analysis, business process improvement, and documentation delivery systems.
– Considerable experience managing all facets of multi-project programs, or major project sub-sets ensuring that schedule, budget and quality goals are met; Change management and release management background a plus.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Manage project activities for multiple simultaneous projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
– Make decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across projects.
– Make recommendations to management about schedules, prioritization and resource allocation with input from team members.
– Provide ongoing project plan/status reporting for use by customers and management.
– Provide input into strategic planning and asset creation processes.