Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 4 weeks
Rate: £350 per day
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: This role is to help an organisation maximise the investment it has made in Salesforce by helping them understand exactly what they want and then to help implement and drive adoption.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Ability to capture requirements from stakeholders across the business.
– Skilled at configuration, but no need for coding skills.
– Deliver training to a wide range of stakeholders.
– Ability to build simple reporting for high level management information.
– Document processes so that when the contract is over the client has documented best practice.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Understand current utilisation and set up of existing instance of Salesforce.
– Translate requirements into a working model.
– Drive adoption across the organisation.
– Training all staff. Create material suitable for remote training.
– Leave the client in a position where they can see the value of their Salesforce instance.