Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £60,000 per annum
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: My client is growing at an increasing rate and require a Salesforce Engagement Manager to lead the delivery of high-quality Salesforce projects.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years.
5 Key Skills Required:
– Contribute to business development and sales initiatives including bid, proposal and contract or commercial negotiations with our customer clients.
– Lead the growth of the Salesforce practice through sharing knowledge, developing thought leadership, and supporting the career aspirations of team members.
– Advise on technical integration of the Salesforce application with other client and 3rd party applications.
– Advise on data migration and data integrity as part of the deployment engagement.
– Provide specialist Salesforce advice.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Proven Engagement Management experience.
– Multiple Salesforce certifications.
– Experience leading local and distributed teams effectively to ensure the most efficient delivery for the client.
– Strong functional knowledge of in Sales, Service or Marketing Clouds.
– Experience as a configuration expert and/or project manager of enterprise software deployments.