Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £60,000 per annum
Location: UK, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Improve processes and increase quality adoption.
Description: Salesforce Developer
Minimum Years Experience: 4 Years
You will work alongside colleagues in an agile environment to design, develop and maintain the Companys Salesforce Apps, helping to ensure they are user-friendly, robust, and meet all functional and non-functional specifications.
5 Key Skills Required:
– Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API.
– In-depth experience using Visualforce, Apex, S-controls, Triggers, Jetbrains, SalesForce Object Query Language (SOQL), SalesForce Object Search Language (SOSL) and SFDX.
– Experience in Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API.
– Development Experience with Salesforce Integrations (REST API Callouts and Limitations).
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Understand and implement functional and non-functional requirements.
– Translate designs and wireframes into high quality, secure code.
– Debug internally and externally-reported issues, and endeavour to maintain optimal performance of applications at all times.
– Work within the agile team and participate fully in all team meetings, sharing knowledge with the team and wider department.
– Design and develop according to Salesforce ISV guidelines and security requirements.
Alongside a competitive salary, the client offers a fantastic range of benefits.