Start Date: Immediately
Rate: €80,000 per annum
Location: WFH & Munich, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Delivery
Description: Working for an international Salesforce partner you will be part of a team delivering projects to clients with Commerce Cloud at the centre of what they do. A broad set of Salesforce skills will be required.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Keys Skills Required:
– Experience integrating e-Commerce platforms with the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Clouds, as well as the Force.com Platform.
– Expert level experience of defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes.
– Experience in enterprise-level e-Commerce projects using both waterfall and agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success.
– Expert level understanding of SaaS e-Commerce platform (Commerce Cloud, Salesforce B2B Commerce or Cloudcraze).
– Experience in designing and developing software components and having a strong understanding in database design and system architecture.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Documenting business processes and wire framing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs.
– Handling product and delivery questions, building demos, giving oral presentations, scoping, and conducting sales related tasks.
– Define business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed e-Commerce system and functional designs.
– Design workflows, data validation and security controls within an e-Commerce platform.
– Write code to generate data for a go to market and experience of integrating e-Commerce with different business systems, basic understanding of programming logic and constructs, specifically in Salesforce, and their use in software development.