Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 13 weeks
Rate: £475 per day
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Support.
Description: This role forms a vital part of providing support to a government organisation.
Minimum Years Experience: 1 Year
5 Key Skills Required:
– Good with IT basic understanding of networking.
– Analytical and logical & enjoys troubleshooting.
– Possess excellent interpersonal, written and oral skills with the ability to work within a team environment with good communication skills and a good sense of humour.
– Knowledge of a CRM.
– Familiarity with the principles of providing support as well as Agile and DevOps ways
3 Areas of Responsibility:
– There is a need for people to engage in the full breadth of service tasks from directly taking calls from users to working with development teams to solve complex issues quickly and effectively.
– Respond to and update customers in a timely manner, keeping them informed of status of their case.
– Basic troubleshooting of Hosted PBX, Mobile, and third party network issues remotely.