Start Date: Immediately
Rate: Ã£40,000 per Annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Vendor
Description: The Salesforce Alliances Manager is responsible for building and developing relationships in the Salesforce channel, implementing channel marketing activity, identifying opportunities, empowering business partners and nurturing channel partnerships.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
Key Skills Required:
– Excellent networking and interpersonal skills.
– A strong understanding of the Salesforce market/channel.
– Previous experience working in a sales environment would be an advantage.
– This role would require good organisational skills, the ability to prioritise and a strong desire to get things done.
Areas of Responsibility:
– Identify prospective partners and sign them up as referral partners.
– Carry out engagement sessions with the respective customer-facing teams to prepare them for recommending the clients services.
– Working with partners to deliver joint marketing campaigns and activity that generates sales leads for the client.
– Attending industry events and networking among the Platform/CRM vendor and partner community and prospective client base.
– Organising community events to maintain the clients position in the market and generate leads for the business.
– Co-ordinating day to day channel operations such as lead management, reporting and relationship management.
– Managing relationships with channel partners and ensure they are up-to-date with new products and enhancements.
– Stay current on market trends, industry standards and competitors.