Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £40,000 per annum
Location: UK, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Improve processes and increase quality adoption.
Description: Salesforce Administrator
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will play a pivotal role in improving processes and increasing quality adoption, within the Salesforce platform. As the trusted administrator you will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes to optimise the Salesforce environmentâs proficiency.
This role is primarily an administration-led one but will also involve aspects of technical project management and Salesforce Analytics. The candidate will be responsible for carrying out day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the Salesforce platform.
5 Key Skills Required:
– Previous professional experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator.
– Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201) certification.
– Sales Cloud, App Builder exposure.
– Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
– Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, dashboards, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment.
– Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, permissions, security management, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
– Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
– Create user stories with support from the senior team.
– Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations.
Alongside a competitive salary, the client offers a great range of benefits.