Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £40,000 per annum
Location: Remote, Poland
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: My client is looking for a Mobile Developer who will be working alongside UX Designers, and Mobile Architects to design, develop and integrate native mobile applications and scalable enterprise solutions and working on projects that help other companies with their digital transformations.
Experience in mobile development with both Android and iOS, or if you donât know one of the frameworks Android/iOS you are willing to work and learn it.
Minimum Years Experience: 3 Years
9 Key Skills Required:
– Java, Kotlin.
– Android SDK, RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server-side systems, Unit tests, UI Tests.
– Experience with Dependency injection.
– Android architecture components, LiveData, Room.
– Swift 5, Objective C, XCode.
– Storyboards, Layout constraints, iOS SDKs.
– iOS User Interface principles and components.
– Data modeling, HTTP.
– Fastlane, Carthage, Cocoapods.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Deliver astonishing apps and provide support within short timeframes for banks and other financial institutions.
– Team up with a front-end consultant, and itâs not unlikely that you will fly to all continents to do your job.
– Be part of a continuously transforming environment that influences the banking experience of millions of users around the world.
– Comfortable in a Scrum team, using lean and Agile methodologies.
– Share your knowledge and you are able to clearly explain to others while giving training and running workshops.