Start Date: Immediately
Duration: 36 weeks
Rate: £500 per Day
Location: Remote, UK
Job Type: Contract
Engagement Type: Implementation
Description: I am working with a leading Salesforce partner who are in need of a FinacialForce Consultant. You will be assisting in the implementation and training of the FinancialForce accounting applications in customer environments.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
– Experience with mid-market or enterprise accounting systems and financial management implementations.
– Proven track record implementing FinancialForce.
– Experience with Salesforce Supply Chain.
– Expertise and experience navigating the implementation process associated with ERP Financial Management engagements.
– Outstanding communication skills: the ability to talk about Financial Management processes, Salesforce, and other tools in the business context, without shying away from more technical topics.
4 Areas of Responsibility:
– Proactively engaging with customers to manage their FinancialForce ERP projects.
– Transforming customer objectives and requirements into amazing FinancialForce and Salesforce solutions and participating in the architecture and solution design.
– Prepare and deliver standard and custom training remote or onsite.
– Stay current with FinancialForce ERP releases and best practices.