Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £26,000 per annum
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
Engagement Type: Support.
Description: The candidate will be providing technical support, administration and user education for all Partners and Customers of the client.
Minimum Years Experience: 1 Year.
5 Key Skills Required:
– Basic understanding of networking.
– Analytical and enjoys troubleshooting.
– Possess excellent interpersonal, written, and oral skills.
– Ability to work within a team environment with good communication skills.
– Able to multitask, prioritise and work within tight time scales.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
– Take all inbound customer queries from telephone, Chat and the CRM system.
– All calls to be dealt with in accordance with SLA’s and appropriate first call resolution or escalation paths.
– Respond to and update customers in a timely manner, keeping them informed of status of their case.
– Ensure all customer details are correct and interactions are properly detailed within CRM.
– Basic troubleshooting of Hosted PBX, Mobile, and third party network issues remotely.