Date de Début:
£85,000 per annum
Type d'engagement: Implementation
Description: The Salesforce Product Owner is responsible for the oversight of salesforce related product vision and strategy associated with the development and implementation for the client, including communications, scope, schedule, cost, risk, and other measures.
Minimum d'ans d'expérience: 5 Years
compétences clés requises:
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), negotiating, decision making, problem solving, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong Stakeholder management. Ability to convey technical information to all audiences with ease, as well as engaging and managing stakeholders effectively.
- Hands on experience of leading a delivery team across onshore and offshore domains.
- Strong knowledge of waterfall methodologies.
- Working knowledge of other development methodologies approaches.
Domaines de responsabilité:
- Defining a product vision and strategy.
- Creating, owning and maintaining the product backlog features that deliver the product strategy.
- Providing vision, direction and assistance to the development teams.
- Ensuring the quality of the product, holding development and support teams to account for the delivery of that quality.
- Owning the release road-map.